“Library is growing organism” which provides an atmosphere conducive to scholarly pursuits. To ensure the optimum benefit of library an advisory committee has been formed.
The members of the Library Advisory committee are:-
|Sl No||Office||Name||Phone Nos|
|1||Chairman||Rev Fr. Benny James SDB (Principal)||03871-265204|
|2||Secretary||Miss. Rebecca R.K. MLISC (Librarian)|
|3||Member||Mr. M. Francis Kangba||9436642742|
|4||Member||Ms. Solomi Kanga|
|5||Treasurer||Fr. Roy George SDB|
Library and Reading Room
1. The College Library consists of (A) a Reference Library containing about 2000 books and 40 Journals and magazines and (B) a lending Library.
2. Books in the Reference Library, periodicals and books, which are rare and out of print, are meant for consultation and reference only within the library.
3. The Library will remain open from 8.45 am to 4.00 pm on all working days except Sundays and other office holidays.
4. Students can borrow only two books at a time.
5. Application for books must be made in the prescribed form before 11 am every day. The books will be issued after 1 pm on the same day.
6. Books borrowed by the students should be returned within 7 days, defaulters will have to pay Rs. 5/- per day. Absence in the college will not be admitted as an excuse for delay in returning the books.
7. All books shall be returned to the Library three days before closing of each term.
8. The Librarian has the right to recall any book at 24 hours notice.
9. Marking, underlining or scribbling on books are strictly forbidden.
10. Members of the Library shall not sub-lend the books to others.
11. If a book is damaged or lost it should be replaced at once together with the fine due till the date of replacement.
12. Strict silence is to be observed within the library and reading room.
13. Personal belongings like books, bags, umbrellas are not allowed in the library and reading room.
14. Bar code label / ref. label of library books if damaged, a fine will be charged from the student concerned.
15. As per instructions of the Librarian, you can make use of the computer facility in the library.
16. All library arrears should be cleared by the students before they receive their Admit Cards for University Examinations or before obtaining TC if they leave before the completion of the course.